Rails: Could not find rake-10.1.1 in any of the sources -


i experiencing error running rake command. when try rake in rails project, error says could not find rake-10.1.1 in of sources.

i put rake 10.1.1 in gemfile, appears nothing when bundle install.

i've tried uninstalling installing rake gem in computer's ruby, rvm ruby-2.1.0, rvm ruby-2.1.0@global, , rvm gemset created specific project. i've tried removing gemfile.lock , bundle installing.

i've tried manually run rake out of terminal in multiple different ruby/gems files including rvm. gives error:

/users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/rake-10.1.1/bin/rake ; exit; ~ me$ /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/rake-10.1.1/bin/rake ; exit; rake aborted! no rakefile found (looking for: rakefile, rakefile, rakefile.rb, rakefile.rb)

i have rakefile in project , have tried renaming (rakefile.rb, rakefile).

when run rake commands such rake db:migrate, error:

rake aborted! undefined local variable or method config' main:object /users/me/railsproject/config/environment.rb:4:in' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/activesupport-4.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:229:in require' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/activesupport-4.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:229:inblock in require' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/activesupport-4.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:214:in load_dependency' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/activesupport-4.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:229:inrequire' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/railties-4.0.2/lib/rails/application.rb:189:in require_environment!' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/gems/railties-4.0.2/lib/rails/application.rb:250:inblock in run_tasks_blocks' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:15:in eval' /users/me/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.0/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:15:in' tasks: top => db:migrate => environment (see full trace running task --trace)

i've looked everywhere solution before coming here, not find it. appreciative if give me advice on issue. thank in advance.

looks it having trouble finding dependencies. have installed rake on system gem install rake? if not need use bundle exec rake.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

python - Subclassed QStyledItemDelegate ignores Stylesheet -

java - HttpClient 3.1 Connection pooling vs HttpClient 4.3.2 -

SQL: Divide the sum of values in one table with the count of rows in another -